Can not view paitents Illnesses

gabesmom

Can not view paitents Illnesses

Post by gabesmom » Mon Feb 18, 2013 1:11 pm

Is there a bug in the game?

Since Saturday, February 16th, 2013, I have been expericening some problems with this game.
Whenever I scroll over my paitents in the waiting room I can see what they need to be treated, If I click on them however, I can not get their menu to pull up. With the paitents that are in the beds at the top, when I go to click on them to bring up their menu box to do their blood pressure, feeding them, ect., it will not bring it up, it jus pulls the paitent out of the bed, so when you go to put them in a room for treatment, you are left guessing what room they go into. Once they are recieving treatment you can bring their menu up to see whats being healed. Once one treatment is done, if the patient has anymore treatments to be filled, you have to guess again if they need that same room or a different room.
I have tried to clear the cookies/cache and temporary internet files to see if it would help, and it does not help. It did start working once a few minutes ago but then went right back to doing the same thing again. Can you please help? :wall: :angry:
My username is gabesmom
My Dr. name is Dr. J. Burnett
My ID # is ID: 21064070

pearlbay

Re: Can not view paitents Illnesses

Post by pearlbay » Tue Feb 19, 2013 3:54 am

Hi gabesmom,

I've just had a look at your account, and was able to access all your patient's medical records just fine. I therefore assume there to be cache problem on your end. Clearing your browser's cache should solve the issues in that case. Since I don't know which browser you are using, here are guides on how to do that for the standard browsers:
- Mozilla Firefox

1. At the top of the Firefox window, on the menu bar, click on the "Tools" menu, and select "Clear Recent History"

2. The scroll down menu should allow you to choose the time range to clear. Please select "Everything".

3. Now select "Cache" and and save your settings by clicking on "OK".

4. Afterwards, please close and restart your browser.

-------------------------

- Internet Explorer:

1. Choose the menu "tools", and select "internet options"

2. Under the heading "general", choose "browsing history", and click the button "delete"

3. Select "temporary internet files", then click on "delete"

4. Save your settings by clicking on "OK", then restart your browser.

-------------------------

- Opera:

1. Choose the menu point "tools"and click on "settings"

2. Now click on "Advanced" and select "History". Click on "empty now".

------------------------

- Safari:

1. Choose the menu point "settings" on your starting page

2. Select "Safari" , then click on "Clear cache"

------------------------

- Chrome:

1. Click the spanner icon spanner icon on the browser toolbar.

2. Select Tools.

3. Select Clear browsing data.

4. In the dialogue that appears, select the checkboxes for the types of information that you want to remove.

5. Use the menu at the top to select the amount of data that you want to delete. Select beginning of time to delete everything.

6. Click Clear browsing data.
Now reload the page and try to log in again. You should now be able to tend to all of your patients once more. If that is not the case, please get back to us here again! :)

Best regards,

pearlbay
In case of urgent problems or questions, please use our support form!

gabesmom

Post by gabesmom » Tue Feb 19, 2013 5:54 pm

I have tried this several times already. The game did work for about 2 hours yesterday probably during the time that you checked it, and now it doesn't work again today. It is not something on this end. It has to be something to do with the game, because it will start working for a very short period of time, then go back to not working properly again. :wall:
Please Help!!!

pearlbay

Post by pearlbay » Wed Feb 20, 2013 4:02 am

Hi again gabesmom,

thanks a lot for the feedback. We'll of course keep doing our best to help you. The first step in case of similar problems is usually to try clearing your browser's cache - which you now did. So that shows us that the problem isn't at that end.

To proceed further, we're now going to have to ask you some other questions:

1. Can you please tell us which browser you used (Version number as well, please)? Did you just try this with one browser, or with another one as well? Does your browser have any extensions/add ons, such as pop-up/ad blockers installed?

2. Did you always use the same internet connection?

3. You are saying you've been experiencing these issues since February 16th. Everything was absolutely fine before that day? And this happens all the time now?

The more we know, the better we'll be able to assist you.

Thank you very much in advance for your feedback!

Best regards,

pearlbay
In case of urgent problems or questions, please use our support form!

Return to “Bugs Server 1”