The massage table blueprint didn't show up!

angelina408

The massage table blueprint didn't show up!

Post by angelina408 » Sat Sep 01, 2012 5:10 pm

i got the free massage table but the blueprint didn't show up! i'm Dr. Rosabella Chocoa by the way. i deleted my account and now i'm only level 2. help! i need a massage table! :shock:

pearlbay

Re: The massage table blueprint didn't show up!

Post by pearlbay » Mon Sep 03, 2012 5:56 am

Hi angelina408,

according to our admin-logs you didn't confirm your email-address yet, and therefore didn't receive the massage table. You can have the system send out a new activation mail via your profile. Once you confirm your email-address, you should be receiving your massage table as well. Please note though - this only works once, you won't get the massage table twice for the same account.

Best regards,

pearlbay
In case of urgent problems or questions, please use our support form!

angelina408

Post by angelina408 » Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:26 am

wait! wait, how do i resend the confirmation mail? please help me!!! i'm really confused and i'm not good at these kind of games!!!

pearlbay

Post by pearlbay » Tue Sep 04, 2012 4:08 am

It seems you already confirmed your email-address. Did you use the email-address you've been using for this account for your former account as well - or did you maybe just reset your account instead of deleting it and creating a new one?

The option to get a massage table is not active any more, which can only mean that this email-address has already been confirmed and you received a massage table before. You'll only get one massage table per email-address, I am afraid, it's not possible to confirm the address a second time and get the table, even if you reset your account in the meantime or create a new one.

Best regards,

pearlbay
In case of urgent problems or questions, please use our support form!

Return to “Bugs Server 1”