Game Updates

verkon
upjers-team

Re: Game Updates

Post by verkon » Tue Feb 24, 2015 8:30 am

Dear monsters and minions,

This week, we have some special new decorations for your dungeon to give you that dark dungeon feel everyone wants: TORTURE DEVICES!
While your monsters are probably mostly too peaceable to know how to use such devices (and are in general far more concerned about their beds and the stew from the kitchens), none of them will deny that some torture devices would create a nice homey feel for the dungeon and give it a nice, dark atmosphere to impress visiting monsters.

Special Feature
  • New free bonus gift when purchasing 100 Crystals or more:
    • Iron Maiden
      • Dungeon Decoration
      • 1005 Glory
      • 1x1 field
Monsters
  • Frost Witch
    • Now available as a mercenary monster
    • Very good ranged damage dealer: Movement: 2, Health: 75, Damage: 40
    • Gift: Confuse - Enemies in its lane have no gift
    • Cost: 50 Crystals
    • Starts off at the level of the highest monster in your dungeon
    • First weekly salary free
Adventures
  • Prison Door
    • Dungeon Decoration
    • 555 Glory
    • Costs 60 Insignias
    • 1x2 fields
Decorations
  • Garotte
    • Dungeon Decoration
    • 600 Glory
    • Costs 60,000 Gold
    • 1x1 field
  • Rack
    • Dungeon Decoration
    • 638 Glory
    • Costs 85 Crystals
    • 1x2 fields
Enjoy the dreadful dungeon atmosphere!

Your Undermaster Team
Click HERE for help!
My PMs are disabled, but I will gladly answer any inquiries via the support form!

verkon
upjers-team

Post by verkon » Tue Mar 03, 2015 8:44 am

When you log in after today's patch, you'll find a new, exciting button in your menu bar. But it is not yet time to reveal what it's all about -- for now, the button won't do anything. It's just a foreshadowing of things to come. Dun dun dun...
In addition to this little teaser, the patch has a couple of small changes:

Dungeon
  • The 8th floor with 4 expansions is now available.
Trade
  • It is no longer possible to select trades for random trades, as this resulted in crashes in the past.
Miscellaneous
  • New options under "Advanced Settings":
    • Optimize Performance
    • Block Friend Requests
    • Block Horde Requests
Enjoy puzzling over the new Horde feature!

Your Undermaster Team
Click HERE for help!
My PMs are disabled, but I will gladly answer any inquiries via the support form!

verkon
upjers-team

Post by verkon » Thu Mar 12, 2015 9:07 am

Today, you will get your first taste of our new and amazing Horde feature.

Effective immediately, you'll be able be able to click on the "Horde" button in your menu - Hordes are now available to all players level 20 and higher!

You can either create your own Horde, or join an existing one by messaging a Horde's leader asking to be accepted into their Horde.

Interested players can get started on organizing their Horde in preparation for the exciting Dragon Battles that will be implemented in the game soon.

Dragon Battles will be activated with so-called Dragon Stones. The more Dragon Stones are collected and donated to the horde,the more powerful dragons your Horde will be able to summon and go up against in battle.

Dragon Stones can be obtained in a variety of ways:
  • Productions
  • Quarrying Rocks
  • Helping Friends
  • Winning Battles
  • Completing Adventures
  • Minotaur Gifts
Donating Dragon Stones to the Horde will grant players Tribute Points. Tributes Points reflect individual players' contribution to the Horde and can be checked in the Horde's high scores.

NOTE: To collect Dragon Stones you must have a special Dragon Stone storage room in your dungeon - either the Dragon Stone Pit or the Dragon Stone Hole, which also require special Horde floor tiles -- of course, you can find all of these in the Shop, in the "Horde" tab. A Horde room must have at least 6 floor tiles to place a dragon stone storage facility. A Dragon Stone Hole takes up 4x4 fields (2x2 floor tiles), and a Dragon Stone Pit takes up 5x5 fields (2.5x2.5 floor tiles).

The Dragon Stone Pit can be acquired in the Shop for 15,000 Gold and can hold 250 Dragon Stones. The Dragon Stone Hole can be acquired for the Shop Crystals, holds 500 Dragon Stones and takes up slightly less space.

Enjoy exploring the Horde!

Your Undermaster Team
Click HERE for help!

verkon
upjers-team

Post by verkon » Tue Mar 17, 2015 8:34 am

Dear players,

Today's patch brings us several updates to the game:
  • Horde
    • Fixed a display error which caused an incorrect number of donated dragon stones to be shown in the message tab
    • Fixed an error that gave dragon stones for lost battles
    • When a dragon stone gain fills the warehouse, a warning will be shown
    • A indicator on the storage button will light up if the warehouse is full
    • Tribute points will now be displayed for Gold donations
There's also a new free bonus gift to be had with purchases of premium currency of at least 100 Crystals: the Wishing Well!

Enjoy the game!

Your Undermaster Team
Click HERE for help!

verkon
upjers-team

Post by verkon » Mon Mar 30, 2015 8:32 am

We're proud to finally present the mysterious Dragon Battles that you've all been waiting for!

It's finally time to assemble your Horde and attack the lairs of fearsome scaly creatures. Let the dragon bashing commence!
Summoning a Dragon
Dragons can be summoned by the Boss and Elders. To do so, simply go to the Dragon Battle tab:
Once there, you will see two sliders:
  • The top slider determines how many dragon stones you use to summon the dragon. The more dragon stones you use, the more health the dragon will have; however, your Horde will also gain far greater rewards.

The bottom slider determines the dragon's magic level and the strength of its minions relative to your own monsters. Dragons with a higher magic level will attack sooner and hit harder. But again, taking on a greater challenge will yield greater rewards.

To Battle!

Once summoned, your Horde will have 7 days to defeat the dragon. Anyone in the Horde can attack the Dragon - regardless of your own rank or level. To do so, just go to the Dragon Battle tab and hit the big "Attack" button:
You will use your own monsters to attack the dragon, and your opponents will have health relative to the health of your own monsters (they will be based off the highest level monster you have).

The fights themselves work like normal battles. You will get to set up your monsters, use spells and place traps before you start the fight. Your objective is to break through the enemy lines and attack the dragon, while defending your gate behind you (whose health is also based on your highest level monster). Pay your mercenaries' salary and get started!
Once your monsters begin attacking the dragon itself, it will retaliate, becoming stronger each turn.

Every battle you fight - victory or defeat - will reward you with Gold and experience points for your monsters. As a Horde, all of your members can attack the dragon as often as they would like, after waiting a short time. Your repeated onslaughts will eventually wear the mighty beast down. If for whatever reason your Horde would like to admit defeat, your Boss and Elders can opt to Flee - you will still receive a small reward based on the damage you managed to deal.

Once the dragon is vanquished, your Horde will be awarded Horde Points.

After defeating or fleeing from a dragon, your Horde will need to wait 1 day to summon a new one.

You can see an overview of the Dragons your Horde has already fought in the History sub- tab:

Good luck! Fight valiantly and triumph over these hellish beasts!

Your Undermaster Team
Click HERE for help!

verkon
upjers-team

Post by verkon » Tue Mar 31, 2015 7:57 am

Ah, the sweet smell of fresh grass in the spring! It's rather delightful. Even monsters would love to roll around in it, if it weren't for that pesky sunlight they'd have to endure...

But as luck would have it, another dungeon dweller has made another extraordinary discovery. Uggo, the resident smithing-troll returned early this morning with exciting news. Unfortunately, words failed him, and between some exasperated grunts, he did his best to try to explain his findings, juggling some rocks and hopping around in circles. Although no one could quite make out what he was getting at, the motley Horde of monsters gladly followed him down to the mysterious Portal he had unearthed while searching for some tasty mushrooms...

The ragtag crew could scarce believe their eyes! Grass! Like in the world above! Just down below, in the comfortable depths. And nestled here and there among the loamy soil, they made another exciting discovery: Easter Eggs! Sure, there was something undeniably... off... about them, but hey, any eggs are good down here.
Monsters tell tales of a mysterious being with horrible, vile, long teeth, and disturbingly long and floppy ears. This fearsome creature is said to have a penchant for eggs -- and it is said if you collect enough as an offering, it will reward you with wonderful gifts... It's time to test that theory and get collecting!

You have until Tuesday, April 7th, 2015, at 1:00pm CEST to mine as many Easter Eggs as possible. Tell your monsters whatever they want to hear. That they'll all get nice things from the vicious long-eared one. We all know you're going to snatch those eggs away for yourself.

To get to the event floor, just click on the arrow button beneath the heart:

Once you've made it down to undergroud grass deposits, all you need to do is drag your imps down there and start mining. It works just like quarrying rocks up above. But with Easter Eggs. And soft, squishy grass. Whee!
Dig until you find the portal hidden below the loamy soil - so you can venture down to a WHOLE NEW LEVEL OF GRASS AND MUD.

The more Easter Eggs you mine, the more rewards you'll unlock for your dungeon. From sweet gifts such as the Eggy Treat or the Evil Easter Tree, to the monstrously adorable Chicky and the Panic Ticker, which will get your imps cookin'.

You can see your current progress by clicking on the Easter Egg

Rewards
  • 300 Easter Eggs - 2x Eggy Treat: 15 Glory, 1x1 Space
  • 600 Easter Eggs - 2x Chicky: 40 Glory, 2x2 Space
  • 1,200 Easter Eggs - Gold Booster
  • 1,800 Easter Eggs - 2x Melting George: 120 Glory, 2x2 Spaces
  • 2,700 Easter Eggs - Evil Easter Tree
  • 3,900 Easter Eggs - 3x Throne Room Floor Tile
  • 5,000 Easter Eggs - Bunny Warmer: 600 Glory, 3x3 Spaces
  • 6,000 Easter Eggs - Panic Ticker, 2x2 Spaces (Imps cook 40% faster)
The following packages of eggs can be purchased in the Easter Tab to reach egg reward hurdles faster:
  • 300 Easter Eggs - 20 Crystals
  • 565 Easter Eggs - 30 Crystals (25% Bonus)
  • 1350 Easter Eggs - 60 Crystals (50% Bonus)
And don't forget -- you can still get our free bonus gift with Crystal purchases: the Wishing Well!

Have a horrible... happy...(?) Easter!

Your Undermaster Team
Click HERE for help!

verkon
upjers-team

Post by verkon » Tue Apr 07, 2015 7:49 am

Your valiant eggscavation efforts have paid off! The mysterious long-toothed one has left you with gifts as befits your eggy sacrifice!

We hope you had fun with the Easter event! Enjoy your prizes!

Your Undermaster Team
Click HERE for help!

Return to “Announcements”