Game wont load

BRDog

Game wont load

Post by BRDog » Thu Nov 13, 2014 11:03 pm

Good day,

I am using Google Chrome web browser the last 3 days I have been unable to play as when I log in all I get is a white page. I am hoping you will be able to give me some insight on how to fix this problem.

BRDog

verkon
upjers-team

Re: Game wont load

Post by verkon » Fri Nov 14, 2014 3:18 am

As far as we can tell, nothing is up with Garbage Garage from our end. So to look into what's happening to you, we'd like to request a trace route.

If you've never done one before, here's a nice, thorough explanation of what to do:

In Windows, select Start > Programs > Accessories > Command Prompt

It'll open up a black window with white text.

Type in "pathping static.garbagegarage.com" and hit enter. It'll start listing up all the steps the connection is making. Once it's done, either take a screenshot and upload it to an imagehosting website (such as imgur.com), or right-click the title bar of the command prompt window, select Edit, and then click Mark. Click the beginning of the text you want to copy and drag the cursor to select the text. Then hit Ctrl + C to copy it, and Ctrl +V to paste it into a support ticket (link down in my sig!).

Hopefully that will help us determine where the difficulties are arising when you try to connect, and we can get you back to playing soon!
Click HERE for help!
My PMs are disabled, but I will gladly answer any inquiries via the support form!

BRDog

Post by BRDog » Fri Nov 14, 2014 12:44 pm

I believe I sent the report the right way. The big issue I can see is that GG is saying I need the flash player and I have the current version.

BRDog

Post by BRDog » Sat Nov 15, 2014 10:26 pm

I was wondering if there might be an update on this issue.

verkon
upjers-team

Post by verkon » Mon Nov 17, 2014 4:27 am

If your Flash Player is up to date, but the page is telling you that you have to install/update it, enter "chrome://plugins/" in your address bar and see if your Flash Player is actually active. If it isn't, enable it.

If that isn't what the issue is, your traceroute seems to indicate that you get stuck somewhere in Virginia when trying to contact our servers. So contacting your ISP is probably your best bet.

Either way, if you do fix it, please let me know what it was :)
Click HERE for help!
My PMs are disabled, but I will gladly answer any inquiries via the support form!

BRDog

Post by BRDog » Mon Nov 17, 2014 6:14 pm

I did the trace route on other German based games that I play and they all pinged the German location of the servers. So this issue has me baffled. I checked all my firewalls and I granted access to the web page. I am clueless.

Return to “Bug Reports”