Wow! What a PITA!

Never delete a message or a thread from the forum. Always move it here.
criminalist

Wow! What a PITA!

Postby criminalist » Sun Oct 13, 2013 3:55 pm

I have been on this forum for over half an hour searching for the way to get rid of fields. If I search "field", it won't search! How stupid is that? :wall:

How do I remove the fields? I want to remove some of the fields to make room for more important things.

By the way, in my endeavours, I came across the idiotic part about the carriage station being permanent. That should be part of the statement upon beginning the purchase!

Well, I like the game; hate this absurd forum.

Duffhead
upjers-team

Re: Wow! What a PITA!

Postby Duffhead » Mon Oct 14, 2013 5:37 am

Hi,

Well, thanks for the concise feedback, then. Although I think the carriage station part is referring to another game of ours, namely My Free Zoo, which is unrelated to My Free Farm.

If I understand you correctly, you're trying to demolish your fields in the game...

Here's how you do it:

Click the "X".

Confirm by clicking the green check mark.

Enter your password and confirm again by clicking the green check mark.

Congratulations! Your field has been demolished!

criminalist

Postby criminalist » Mon Oct 14, 2013 10:07 am

As I do not play the zoo game, I'm certain that was not the topic of my post.

When I clicked "forum" in the game, it brought me here. I am playing My Little Farmies.

Your links should be updated.

I have searched for the answer long enough. I have searched all forums, searched the Farmies forums, etc... Every search for "remove", "plots", "fields", etc... result in "no results found". However, if I do a post by post review, I find several with those words.

As for "field" or "fields", your stupid search engine insists it is too broad a word to find results. Really?

You have lost a player.

:wall:

Duffhead
upjers-team

Postby Duffhead » Tue Oct 15, 2013 3:43 am

I checked the link on the MLF front page, it actually takes you to the correct forum.

Thanks for your feedback, though, we'll bear it in mind! Fare thee well.

Return to “Trash”