The Forums are Moving!

What's going on in the game? This section is for everything about the game itself.
verkon
upjers-team

The Forums are Moving!

Postby verkon » Thu Apr 09, 2015 8:38 am

Dear players,

It's time for a change:

The forums are moving!

You'll find our new forums here!

Our forums are moving to the Portal, where they will be more easily accessible to everyone, and easier to find for new players :) You'll be able to log in directly with your game info, no need for a new account! Make yourselves at home there!

These forums will soon be set to read-only mode; you'll still be able to come back here to consult older posts, but you won't be able to post anything new. I know the transition may be a bit rough at first, but I'm sure you will enjoy the Portal forums too!

Thank you for making these forums great! See you in the other forum!

Your upjers Team

Click HERE for help!
My PMs are disabled, but I will gladly answer any inquiries via the support form!

Dr. Kristin Harm HoG

Re: The Forums are Moving!

Postby Dr. Kristin Harm HoG » Sun Apr 12, 2015 1:41 pm

I can't get into the new forum. Using same info as here. Any idea when the new one will be letting me in?

verkon
upjers-team

Re: The Forums are Moving!

Postby verkon » Mon Apr 13, 2015 4:46 am

The new forum uses your Portal info - so if you're playing any of the newer games, it's the same info as the info you use there. Alternatively, you can also just log into the Portal and look for the forums tab in the black bar under the main menu bar.
Click HERE for help!
My PMs are disabled, but I will gladly answer any inquiries via the support form!

Return to “General”